Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Reflection




* Adobe photoshop CS4- sketching:

One activity I did was writing out the instructions on how to make my photo look interesting and stand out.

I learnt how to find the Adobe photoshop CS4 and sketch on my photo to make it look outstanding.

* all about me:
During our time in tamaki College the we did was we had to write about ourselves and make a google draw on all about me, each box has things that talks about me like hobbies, my culture and other things.

I learnt how to take screenshots and drag them on my google draw to show my hobbies.

*All about Mrs Anderson:

Mrs Anderson wrote about herself to give us an example on how we write about ourselves.

I learnt how to follow instructions and think more about myself.

*Collage Presentation:

One of my favorite activity I did was make a presentation on Collages, we had to find a photo collage and drag it on our presentation and write about the things n the photo.

what I learnt was how to make a collage and what the things on the collage is called.

*Photo Booth:

the activity I did was to take a photo and make it look real and upload it on my drive and post it on my blog.

I learnt how to upload my picture on my google draw.

* Sketching instructions:

Mrs Anderson gave us the instructions and we had to write them down on how to make pur photo look cool.

I learnt how to find the items on the instructions and how to use them.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.